Be a Non-Dieter!
Join Food Camp
8 week program begins 9/16
Investment in yourself is $197
About Food Camp
At Sphericality, we focus our goals on overall body composition transformation as opposed to bodyweight only. This is especially important if you are a woman over the age of 40.
Food Camp is a "non-diet" group nutrition coaching and support program where we learn to practice Flexible Lifestyle Eating as a means to achieving healthy and sustained body composition.
We believe that to create real and lasting change, you need to enjoy what you eat and not be tied down to the scale! Flexible Lifestyle Eating allows you the complete freedom to eat anything you want so long as it fits into your personalized daily "macro" profile.
The process is pretty simple:
1. The term "macro" is short for "macronutrient." The three macronutrients are carbohydrates, proteins, and, fat. Most people do not consume the optimal blend of daily macronutrients and thus have a hard time losing fat and building muscle! Together, we will create your personal "Macro" profile. It is based on several factors such as your physical metrics, your goals, lifestyle, and exercise regime. With your custom profile, you ensure you are getting everything you need to meet your goals.
2. You will use an app called myfitnesspal to record what you eat every day to make sure it fits into your macro profile.
3. Over the eight weeks, you will learn to create a proper balance of healthy lifestyle-friendly nutrition habits. Yup, you could eat cake and ice cream every day. But that's not what this is about. Eating cake and ice cream every day NO, occasionally, absolutely YES! Have a party to go to? No problem, just plan it into your macros
4. We will meet weekly to share stories of weight loss, non-scale victories, strategies for "non-dieting," tackling emotional eating and sugar addictions, and discuss a weekly topic.
Who is it right for?
• Women who have lost weight in the past only to put it back on.
• Women who are struggling with hormonal changes and weight gain.
• Women who want to change their body composition.
• Women who want to develop better nutritional habits.
• Women who travel a lot.
• Women who like doing things in groups.
Sphericality's Food Camp Group Nutrition will empower you with the technique of flexible eating.
And in turn, you will easily overcome any challenge to look and feel the way you want and deserve.
We all know that correctly eating is critical to losing or maintaining a healthy weight and supporting our exercise regime, ESPECIALLY if we are over age 40. But many challenges arise that can keep us from doing so.
Do any of these ring true for you?
- "I barely have time to inhale a bowl of cereal!"
- "Shop, prepare, and cook meals? No way do I have time for that."
- "I'm a sugar addict."
- "I need to keep cookies and treats in the house for my family."
- "There are way too many temptations at my office.
- "I travel two weeks a month and have to wine and dine clients."
- "I work retail. My weekly schedule is too erratic to be consistent. I'll just do my best with my exercise."
- "I'm a nurse, and you'd think I would eat better, but the hospital work schedule is crazy."
- "I'm game for anything. Diets only work for the short-term. I've tried on my own, but I just don't know what to eat."
- "I so much want to eat healthier, but there is so much information out there, I don't know how to sift through it."
- "My husband won't eat diet food."
- "My girlfriends are all skinny and can eat whatever they want."
"I'm doing everything I used to do, but I'm still gaining weight."
"I'm basically the same weight I was 5 years ago, but I have more fat around my middle."
At Sphericality, we practice a "whole-life" approach to women's fitness based on six Pro-Age Lifestyle Essentials, which includes a proprietary Synergized Exercise System. Food Camp Group Coaching is structured to infuse all six of these fundamentals further and provide a sustainable lifestyle sensitive solution to nutrition.
Synergized Optimized Exercise
Food Camp Flexible Lifestyle Nutrition will help support your exercise regime with a focus on food quality, proportion and timing rather than calorie counting.
Sensible Lifestyle Nutrition
At Food Camp, we will provide you with a personalized macro-nutrient (carbohydrates, protein, fat) profile to support optimal results and the most significant change.
Stress & Sleep Mgt.
Food Camp takes the stress and guesswork out of deciding what to eat. You'll sleep better knowing that you can eat anything you want, just fit it into your daily macro profile.
Mindset, Purpose, Vision
A unique feature of Food Camp. You will create a purpose and vision statement for your fitness/wellness goals. It will help keep you focused and committed.
Learn Your Body
The Food Camp Daily Dose, weekly meetings, & private facebook group are tools there to guide you in making the nutrition choices that will serve you best.
Community & Fellowship
Food Camp is founded on the power community and group coaching so that the members will share their ideas stories to learn from and support each other.
Though counting macros is relatively simple, it can be confusing if you're just starting out. Food Camp will support you and help you make the proper adjustments to find your optimal macro profile.
Program Coaching Structure
The group will meet weekly on Monday evenings and via live broadcast.
At each meeting, we will:
o Share stories about our wins, struggles, strategies and non-scale victories.
o Learn about a weekly Flexible Nutrition Lifestyle topic.
- You will be enrolled in an exclusive Food Camp Facebook group where you can interact with and support others.
- You will be provided a personalized macro profile based on your individual goals and lifestyle. You will track your daily macros in the myfitnesspal app.
- You will receive the "Daily Dose" email with daily tips, inspirations, and action items.
Your life is dynamic and ever-evolving, and so must be your nutrition. Food camp will provide you with the knowledge and support to make adjustments to your macro-nutrient profile along the way.
The Food Camp Experience will educate you to choose healthier, nutrient-dense foods as a way of life while also enjoying the naughtier foods from time to time without feeling guilty. It will enable you to experience your life rather than having your life dictated to you by a restricted gimmick diet.
Food Camp will focus your attention on food quality rather than calorie content. Your personalized macro profile will be created to support your goals over time. Flexible lifestyle nutrition will provide you a long term solution to support your dynamic way of life.
✓ You will learn to lose weight while being able to enjoy the tasty things in life!
✓ You will change your body composition more quickly and maintain it.
✓ You will replace feelings of guilt about food choices to POWER over your food choices!
✓ You will create your NEW story of wellness success, happiness, and FREEDOM!