Welcome To Food Camp!
This Portal will host all of the information in one place that you will need to get ready for FOOD CAMP and the beginning of the rest of your life!
Get out your calendar, and let's get you ready to roll!
Step 1: Getting Ready on MyFitnessPal
We will be utilizing the myfitnesspal (MFP) app to set, track and monitor your macros.
- Download the myfitnesspal app.
- Create an account on myfitnesspal.
- Friend Dorian on MFP: Settings → Sharing & Privacy → Diary Sharing → Friends Only. Please friend me on My Fitness Pal: firstname.lastname@example.org
🤪 Step 2: Play Around on My Fitness Pal
- Upload some of your favorite recipes and foods
- Scout around the app to get familiar
- Here are some MFP Hacks.
Step 3: Establish Your Baseline
This should be completed and submitted prior to your first Food Camp meeting.
- Between now and your first Monday, select 5 consecutive days and enter everything you eat into your daily food log in MFP.
- DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING!!! Eat as you normally would. Thre is no judgment here. The only way for this to be successful for you is to have a real, honest baseline.
- After the 5 days, fill out this form. It is a fillable pdf.
- Open the file with the button below.
- Download the file and save it to your computer.
- Submit the form when complete by clicking on the "submit" button at the bottom of the form.
Step 4: InBody Scan
Schedule an appointment to have your first InBody scan and photos done. You MUST follow these rules in order to have a successful scan:
• Select a day and time for your scan to which you can keep consistent in the future.
• Maintain your normal fluid intake the day before
• Stand upright for at least 5 minutes
• Remove any socks or pantyhose
• Remove all heavy objects such as jewelry, watches, belts, wallets, and jackets
• Warm yourself up for 20 minutes in cold weather • Use the bathroom
• Eat or exercise for at least 3 hours
• Consume alcohol or excess caffeine for at least 24 hrs
• Use a shower or a sauna
• Use lotion/ointment on your hands and feet
Step 5: Mark Your Calendar
- Mark your calendar for every Monday from 6:30-8pm for our weekly meeting.
- It is definitely best if you can be with us in person, but if you can't, we will broadcast live from Facebook and the meeting will be recorded there.
Step 6: Request to Join our Private Facebook Group
- Search Sphericality Food Camp on Facebook and request to join.
- Once your request has been accepted, please post your #1 wellness challenge along with what you hope to change during your Food Camp experience.