You have made a decision to empower and accelerate yourself to achieve the body and life that you want and deserve.
We understand that you are a busy woman for whom it is a top priority to manage your weight and maintain healthy body composition so you can look great and do everything you desire in life!
In using myzone technology in tandem with our proprietary Exercise Method, you have the power to 100% optimize your workout efforts to get sustainable results faster and have so much more fun doing it!
Step 1:Getting Started
1. Download the myzone app on your phone.
2. Enter the profile info.
- Your belt number is located on the box and the back of the black monitor.
- Our facility code is SPHUS001
3. Once you have entered the information to register in the app, it will come to a screen with a list of names and ask you to connect. Click on each one of those to connect with other Sphericality members already in the program.
4. Use the chart below to set your MEP goal for the month.
5. WRITE YOUR NAME ON YOUR BELT!
6. It takes a little time for your belt to get to know you. Before you start using the belt to monitor your exercise intensity, wear your monitor around the house or at work a couple of times while you are not very active. This will give the belt a jumpstart on calibrating itself to you.
Step 2: Getting Acquainted
(watch all of these videos)
What is myzone?
How to Find Your Belt ID
How to Set Up your Belt
How to Set Monthly Goals
How to Share Workouts
How to Set Goals
How to Update Metrics
How to Clean Your Belt
How to Get Productive
Step 3: Setting Your MEP Goals
Myzone’s minimum monthly exercise goal is based on the World Health Organization’s standard guideline which translates into 1300 MEP’s per month.
This is important for you for two reasons:
- Your myzone reward levels are based on reaching the 1300 MEPS per month. (watch video #4)
- Our program minimum requirements are different than the WHO standard. In order for you to meet your goals for our program, the minimum is 1700 MEP’s per month.
You can use one of the two tables below to calculate your monthly goal.
The first table is a general guideline based on the NUMBER of classes you will be taking (times you exercise) on a weekly basis.
The second table is a specific guideline based on the ACTUAL classes you take. (Any exercise you do outside of the studio you’ll need to estimate the mep’s you will be earning and add that in.) Obviously, using this table as your guideline will be way more accurate. It will take a little more time to figure out, but it will be worth it for you in the long run.
Step 4: Bracelet Program
Each time you reach a new level, stop into the office to collect your charm!