Sphericality is serious about protecting your online privacy. This privacy statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
What This Policy Covers
Information Use and Collection
Sphericality may collect information that can identify you (“personal information”), such as your name, email address, age, weight, personal fitness profile, and comments, photographs, video submissions or likeness when you provide it to us when using our website (e.g., by creating a user login on our site), or in some other manner, e.g., by posting or submitting it to our website, to Facebook using our website, or to our Facebook page.
Sphericality also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit our Sphericality website:
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users’ movements around our site and understand trends.
- We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and to personalize your online experience.
- We may use standard Internet tools, such web beacons, which collect information that tracks your use of our website and enables us to customize our services and advertisements.
- We use third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to collect and analyze certain user information and behavior. This information may include demographic and interest information, such as age, gender and users interests. We use this information for internal business purposes on an aggregated, anonymous basis. To opt-out of Google Analytics data collection, you can visit the following site and follow the opt-out procedures: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- We may also collect certain information, such as the URL of the last web page you visited before coming to our Site, your preferences and settings (e.g., time zone), the ads you clicked on or viewed on our Site (if any), how long you stayed on our Site and what services and features you used.
Sphericality collects business and personal information when you register with Sphericality, when you use Sphericality products or services, when you visit Sphericality pages or the pages of certain Sphericality partners, and when you enter Sphericality promotions or sweepstakes. Sphericality may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, mailing address, zip code, phone number, website, and reasons for joining. Once you register with Sphericality and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Sphericality may use information to:
- Provide our products and services and improve and customize services;
- Send newsletters to our users and make special offers;
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Process payment for products or services you order via our website;
- Customize the advertising and content that you see on our website;
- Facilitate use of our website;
- Publicly display feedback and comments posted by you on our properties (e.g., use your name, photograph, video submissions and comments when you post feedback on our site or to Facebook);
- Display information about your friends (e.g., their name, photograph and comments) that is automatically uploaded when they comment on Facebook messages that you post to our site;
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- Analyze use of and improve our website, products and services;
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website; and
If you have opted into subscritption of our information newsletter, you are permission (opt-in) for Sphericality LLC, to send future email promotions, newsletters and fitness information to the email address you provided. You can revoke or cancel participation in the email newsletters by following the instructions on each newsletter or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information you provide may be used by Sphericality for marketing purposes, including but not limited to, one-off promotional e-mailing, direct mail, and sales contacts. We will honor all requests for list removal sent to email@example.com.
Sphericality LLC respects your privacy and will only use information you provide for the purpose of marketing Sphericality services and sharing periodic newsletters with information on Studio news, promotions, and fitness related educational information. We will not share, sell or distribute your email address for any other purpose. Your personal information will not be shared, sold, traded or given to any other individual or organization. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, internet marketing, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Nonetheless, Sponsor reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect Sponsors rights or property.
If you provide your email information to Sphericality, at any time you can opt-out, which will allow you to save your personal information with Sphericality, but Sphericality will not use your information for marketing purposes. Sphericality automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you request.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
Sphericality also collects information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser. The information we receive depends upon your browser’s settings. This information typically includes your computer’s IP address, the address of the web page you were visiting when you accessed our Site, the name of the operating system installed on your computer, the name and version of the browser you are using and the date and time of your visit.
We use this information primarily to create statistics that help us improve our Site and make it more compatible with the technology used by our visitors. We may link this information with your personal information as we deem necessary for our business purposes. If criminal activity is suspected, we might need to share certain information with the appropriate investigative authorities. Such information may contain visitors’ IP addresses and other information which could be used to trace and identify individuals.
So-called “cookies” and other similar technologies may be used on the Site and by third parties to collect information over time and across third party websites, to support the Site’s functionality and to improve user experience.
You have the ability to set your browser to reject cookies. However, if you set your browser to reject cookies, it may affect or limit the use of certain features and functionality of this Site.
Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies which are stored on the user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.
Information Disclosure and Sharing:
Agents and Service Providers:
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include creating and maintaining our Website, sending postal mail and e-mail, managing and updating customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. They have access to users’ personal information in order to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Social Media and Third Party Apps:
We may share information with social networks when users interact with the Sphericality (e.g., a clicking a Facebook “like” button) or connect their social media accounts to Sphericality. If a user elects to connect Third Party Apps to Sphericality, their information may also be shared with these third parties. Please see below for more information on this, as we do not control these third parties or their privacy practices.
Compliance and Protection:
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or affiliated parties; (b) protect and defend our rights, safety and property, our site, the users of our site, and/or our affiliated parties, our users, members, or employees or others; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our site, us, or third parties.
Third Party Sites and Apps:
While Sphericality website may contain links to other sites, products or services, please note that when you click on one of these links, you are 'clicking' away from the Sphericality and accessing a third party’s website, app or other digital property. In addition, certain features of the Sphericality may enable you to connect Sphericality to, or otherwise share your information with, Third Party Apps.
Please understand that these third parties may collect information about users, which will be used under their privacy policies. We encourage users to read the privacy polices of these third parties, as their practices may differ from ours. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OR THE COLLECTION OR USE OF A USER’S INFORMATION FROM ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Sphericality service, such as service announcements, administrative messages schedule confirmations that are considered part of your Sphericality membership, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Use of this Site by Minors
This is a commercial website intended for use by individuals that are at least 18 years old. If you are less than 18 years old, you may not use this Site without the prior permission and supervision of your legal guardians. Sphericality does not accept members under the age of 13 and does not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13.
Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
All content, images and text on this Sphericality website are copyright of Sphericality. Unauthorized use of Sphericality content is prohibited unless express written consent has been provided by Sphericality.
You may choose:
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our website;
- To stop receiving promotional emails or newsletters from us by sending an email to the contact address at the bottom of this policy;
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our website may not function properly;
- To review and update your personal information by contacting us at the email address below or, if you have an online account on our website, by logging into that account.
- You may opt-out of any Google Analytics-related collection by visiting the following site and following the opt-out procedures: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Changes to this Policy
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
124 Main Street
Flemington, NJ 08822
Effective Date: September 1, 2015